- Naples, FLBrusiey. You will forever be in our hearts we miss you
- Royal Oak, MIOur wonderful and loving dog Shadow passed away yesterday. We are so greatful to Faithful Companion for their compassion and expediency in returning Shadow's ashes back to us the very next day. Thank you so much. The Dupkes
- Cincinnati, OHSadly we had to put my furry daughter Trixie down on Monday June 12, 2017 I miss her so much just hope your staff treat her body with tender loving care cause my Trixie is the light of my life I wish I had her back here me but I know she in heaven I love & miss U Trixie my furry daughter I will always be your mommy 4life you will always be in my heart to stay
- Clifton, NJI can't say enough good things about this place. My family lost out Rottie Massimo yesterday. The entire process was emotionally draining but the staff here was wonderful. The two gentlemen I met at the crematorium were nothing but caring and fully accommodating. I and my family were very pleased with the final presentation.
- Royal Oak, MIUnfortunately we had to put our 16 year old lab, Dakota, down this past Monday. Our veterinary office uses Faithful Companion cremation services. In addition to Cole Veterinary Hospital making our tough day more bearable, Faithful Companion did an excellent job. Our paw print we ordered was nicer than I ever could have hoped for, I was very impressed. And everything was finished and returned to me very quickly. Thank you for everything. ??
- Royal Oak, MIWhat a fantastic service! We received Lilly's ashes around 9 on a Sunday morning, less than 24 hours after being put down. It was nice to receive her so soon, to know she was back home helps our healing process. Thank you so much for your professional services, we highly recommend you to everyone who loves their pets.
- Northwest IndianaDEAR FAITHFUL COMPANION ON APRIL 21ST OUR DEAR SWEET BELLA WENT IN FOR MINOR SURGERY AND NEVER CAME HOME SHE WENT INTO FULL CARDIAC ARREST WITHIN A HALF HOUR AFTER SURGERY AND THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO RESUSCITATE HER, A WONDERFUL YOUNG LADY KATE AT MUNSTER ANIMAL HOSPITAL HELPED US HANDLE ARRANGEMENTS THRU YOUR FACILITY AND I MUST SAY EVERY STEP OF THIS WAS HANDLED WITH SUCH WARMTH, DIGNITY AND RESPECT FOR OUR LITTLE GIRL, YOU TOOK EXTRA TIME TO MAKE A TRIP BACK TO THEIR CLINIC SAME EVENING TO PICK HER UP AND SHE WAS BACK HOME YESTERDAY AND THE MARBLE URN WE HAD PICKED OUT, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL YOUR COMPASSION TOWARD OUR FURRY DAUGHTER WAS EVIDENT IN THE WAY THINGS WERE HANDLED WE FEEL AS THOUGH SHE WAS CARED FOR WITH THE UPMOST LOVE AND RESPECT SHE DESERVED, WE THANK GOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU IT WAS COMFORTING TO KNOW OUR VETS OFFICE WORKS WITH SUCH CARING PEOPLE, WE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WARM WAY OUR BABY WAS TAKEN CARE OF. GOD BLESS YOU RUSS AND DEBBIE NELSON
- Royal Oak, MIDear Faithful Companion, on April 4, 2017, my Police K9 Thor (11 y/o) while working and while at the park exercising had passed away (possible heart attack) right after returning to the truck. This was pretty emotional for me and we decided to have him cremated. We had him taken to Faithful Companions in Royal Oak and when I picked up his ashes the Urn/Keepsake was beautiful and brought me to tears again. Thank you so much for caring for my partner Thor.
- Northwest IndianaDear Faithful Companion, I am so grateful for the prompt and caring service that your company provided during an extremely stressful time. My boy Kwazi was first to be cremated when he died 3/9/16. One year later his brother, Ngozi died 3/8/17. They are now together once again at the Rainbow Bridge. Love and Eternal Thanks, Phyllis Caver
- Cincinnati, OHI've been familiar with your services, as I've worked in veterinary offices that have used your services. Unfortunately, it was my turn to personally use your services in July 2016. We brought our dear Anya to your facility and were treated exceptionally well. It was a nice, small office that didn't make us feel uncomfortable. Your staff was incredibly supportive, kind and patient. I didn't want to leave my Anya, but knew she would be in good hands with your staff. After using your services myself, it is safe to say I would recommend your facility to anyone considering cremation of their beloved pet. If you treat me as well as you did, I know you'll do the same for anyone. Thank you for making an extremely difficult time just a little bit easier.